list of old staff members

  • joannakester
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28, 2004
      Kevin, I need to get ahold of a Assistant country director from 1986,
      Yes that is how long I,ve been working on my workman,s Comp. Do you
      know of any resource for that information
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2004
        Joanna,

        I don't know how to access country directors but perhaps Kevin or someone
        else does. I've had a comp case since 1985 so it sounds like we've all been
        struggling so long.

        Nancy Tongue
        NYC
        (Chile 1980-82)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
          Joanna,

          That might be very tricky. Here are three ideas that come to mind: 1) Contact Peace Corps and
          see if they have a forwarding address. 2) Assuming that you know the person's name, try a google
          search; you might get lucky. 3) See if NPCA (rpcv.org) has the person listed in its public
          membership database.

          Maybe someone else has other ideas?

          Kevin