OIG Survey

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2007
      From the NPCA E-newsletter for July 2007:

      "[On] July 3, the Peace Corps Office of the Inspector General conducted
      an online survey to a random sample of RPCVs. If you have received a
      request to complete this survey, NPCA and Peace Corps would greatly
      appreciate your sharing your experience with the Medical Clearance
      System. If you have already completed the survey, both the NPCA and
      Peace Corps sincerely thank you for your time and assistance--your
      feedback is invaluable to the study!"

      To All: Do you know anything about this survey? Did you receive it?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2007

        I did not receive it.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2007
          I wonder if any of us who have been ill or struggled were sent the survey? I was investigated but received no survey.