Peace Corps Wiki Now Includes Information on Our Group

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2007
      I have added information about the OWCP! Yahoo Group to Peace Corps
      Wiki (see below). My additions can be found in the Returned
      Volunteers FAQs, section 3 "Where can I get assistance with medical
      issues?" and section 17 "External Links."

      --- In peacecorpsnetwork@yahoogroups.com, "sheppa28" <guinness42@...>
      wrote:

      http://www.PeaceCorpsWiki.com

      is now up and running.

      Peace Corps Wiki is a collaborative project whose goal is to create
      a free, interactive, and up-to-date source of information about
      serving as a volunteer with the U.S. Peace Corps. Anyone is welcome
      to edit, add, or change any entry.

      The beginning entries and original outline of Peace Corps Wiki were
      copied directly from the official Peace Corps website. Also, the
      Welcome Books for each country were turned into a wiki as the
      starting point for each country.

      (Both the Peace Corps website and Welcome Books are in public
      domain in the United States and outside of copyright, as they are
      the work of the United States Federal Government.)

      -MIke
      RPCV / The Gambia

      --- End forwarded message ---