Re: [owcp] Re: Revival of thei OWCP forum: Please send your stories~

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15, 2007

      Oh, you are a great researcher. I guess that with having had so many relapses, inbetween which I keep trying to put my life together, my struggle has been intermittent. I'm so pleased that you found this site once again and I think it is a great place in which we can add our stories. Once we have some strong ones we can gather them and I'll present them to Senator Schumer. Secretly, I wish I had know to approach Michael Moore last year.

      For someone who was trying to eliminate "extra" activities, you certainly have been active with us and I am most appreciative!

      Please everyone, do go to the link that Kevin just posted and I may try to write back to many who used to participate in this group.

      Best,
      Nancy T.

      Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.