Re: Revival of thei OWCP forum: Please send your stories~

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 15 3:57 AM
      The following links to a discussion started by our own Nancy, and may
      be a good addition to our 'database' of stories:

      http://peacecorpsonline.org/messages/messages/2629/2015148.html

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Sue" <sallie_ali_sue@...> wrote:

      > All,
      >
      > if you are so inclined and have the time to do so could you please
      > provide your story describing your injury/illness, it's relation to
      > your PC service (or service to the federal government [I know not
      > everyone here is necessariy PCV]), and the quality of your care.
      This

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 15 10:55 AM

        Oh, you are a great researcher. I guess that with having had so many relapses, inbetween which I keep trying to put my life together, my struggle has been intermittent. I'm so pleased that you found this site once again and I think it is a great place in which we can add our stories. Once we have some strong ones we can gather them and I'll present them to Senator Schumer. Secretly, I wish I had know to approach Michael Moore last year.

        For someone who was trying to eliminate "extra" activities, you certainly have been active with us and I am most appreciative!

        Please everyone, do go to the link that Kevin just posted and I may try to write back to many who used to participate in this group.

        Best,
        Nancy T.

        Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.