PCV contacts

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 6:41 PM
      Kevin, et al,

      These are the contacts I was given a couple of years ago and still use. I just sent copies of unpaid bills again to both today stating that I'm getting nowhere in a hurry with ACS and asking for their intervention. Will let you know if I hear. I prefer to do all things in writing when it comes to the gov. For me, it keeps the emotion out of it and leaves a good paper trail.

      Steve Weinberg, MD
      Peace Corps
      Director of Volunteer Support
      1111 20th St., NW