Time for Another GAO Study?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2007
      I think it may be time for GAO to conduct a follow up study, a
      comprehensive one that investigates in depth both Peace Corps and
      OWCP. More than 15 years has elapsed since the last one, and I doubt
      services to former Volunteers have improved.

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, FourDirect@... wrote:
      Do you know of the huge GAO report conducted by Sen. Inouye of Hawaii
      in the later 1980's or early 1990's that found Peace Corps at fault
      for not helping volunteers navigate the OWCP system and for the
      failures of OWCP to attend to the needs of RPCVs?