Re: Senator Norm Coleman (R), Senior Senator of Minnesota -- a follow-up

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
      Thanks to Senator Norm Coleman and his staff, our Group will
      officially be brought to Peace Corps' attention for the first time
      next week. I personally think that this is a step in the right
      direction. Whether it ultimately turns out to be a tiny step or a
      large one remains to be seen. It is a meaningful one nonetheless.

      This morning I received a very nice email from Jennifer Mies Lowe,
      Senator Coleman's Chief of Staff, requesting further information. I
      replied with a description of our Group and a brief statement
      outlining some of our frustrations and problems with Peace Corps,
      ACS, and OWCP.

      This afternoon I received an email from another member of Senator
      Coleman's staff. Her email follows:

      Dear Kevin,

      Thank you for passing along this information. I handle issues related
      to the Peace Corps for Senator Coleman and am happy to look into how
      the concerns that have been raised might be addressed. I will be
      meeting with Peace Corps staff early next week and will touch base
      with you after that.

      Thank you very much,
      Ana Navarro