Re: Request to RVS re. PCMO

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
      Here's the reply, as promised. It's not what I expected; maybe the
      Peace Corps Post Services Medical Office will honor my request.

      Good Afternoon Kevin,

      Below you will find the main contact number for the Peace Corps Post
      Services Medical Office. 800-424-8580, ext. 1540 or 202-692-1540.

      Since Returned Volunteer Services is unable to release any personal
      contact information (phone numbers, emails, etc.) I will pass your
      information and email on the Post Services Medical Office this
      afternoon. Someone from that department will contact you directly.

      Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

      Regards,

      Clare M. Jensen
      Office of Returned Volunteer Services
      1111 20th Street, NW