New file uploaded to owcp

  • owcp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 10 2:38 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
      group.

      File : /oig_report.pdf
      Uploaded by : owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
      Description : Peace Corps OIG, Semiannual Report to Congress, October 1, 2006 � March 31, 2007

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
    • owcp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 13 8:18 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
        group.

        File : /gao_report.pdf
        Uploaded by : owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
        Description : GAO Report: Long-Needed Improvements to Volunteers' Health Care System (NSIAD-91-213 July 3, 1991)

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
          group.

          File : /senators.txt
          Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
          Description : Email Addresses for U.S. Senators

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
        • Sue T
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
            I hate to say this but this list of senators is dated:
            Bob Graham has not been a FL senator for a few years
            or more -- at least I believe as soon as I moved to FL
            he quit back in '03.

            If you want email contact (or snail mail/phone for
            that matter) go to senate.gov and navigate. It's a
            pretty intuitive site for finding ways to contact your
            senators.

            I hope everyone is feeling healthy today.

            Cheers.

            Sue

            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
              Hi Sue,

              You're right; that's a dated list. I'll try to find an updated one.

              Senate.gov is a good resource (I use it all the time). However, it's
              not a good site for finding email addresses for Senators and their
              key staff. The trend is to direct you to a web form for submitting
              comments. What you're not told is, your submission often gets
              deleted if your form shows an out of state address.

              Kevin

            • owcp@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
                group.

                File : /gregg_owcp_083007.pdf
                Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
                Description : Letter to Senator Judd Gregg - 8/30/07

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
                  I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
                    Thanks for the info for the ID info

                  • Q83646@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                      Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

                      Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                        I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.