Re: Time to Delete the Group?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10 2:21 PM
      Hi Sue, and thanks for your interest. I'm encouraged that you
      want "to manage and promote this forum" since it definitely needs the
      proverbial shot in the arm. I only have one question: Even though
      your interest lies mostly with medically-separated PCVs, you wouldn't
      exclude the rest of us, would you? By the rest of us, I mean FECA
      claimants who weren't medically separated, but rather who left PC via
      other avenues.

      I have recently been appointed to a state board (unrelated to Peace
      Corps), so I feel a need to shed a few of my other extracurricular
      activites, including this Yahoo group and my responsibilities to the
      Green Mountain (VT) Returned Peace Corps Volunteers.

      Please let me know that you think at your convenience. Either here
      or by email is fine.

      Kevin