Good News!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
      Hello, everyone! I just wanted to pass on my good news.
      All those years of paperwork have paid off. I just got a
      letter from my new claims examiner in response to one that
      I sent that was full of questions because I had had a
      number of claims denied. Each and every claim was fixed
      and looks like they will be approved, plus they are
      retroactively changing my compensation rate to reflect my
      marriage (of two years ago). All because I kept a bunch
      of paperwork and asked questions. Yay! -- Felicia
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
        Felicia,

        Great news!  It has usually paid off for me to save everything and resubmit and persevere! Good for you for going to bat, not good for them for paying because they should! Always good to hear a victory.

        Thanks for sharing,