Request to RVS re. PCMO

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
      I have contacted Returned Volunteer Services (RVS) and asked for email
      addresses for key personnel in the Peace Corps Medical Office (PCMO). As soon
      as I receive a response, I will post it here.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
        Here's the reply, as promised. It's not what I expected; maybe the
        Peace Corps Post Services Medical Office will honor my request.

        Good Afternoon Kevin,

        Below you will find the main contact number for the Peace Corps Post
        Services Medical Office. 800-424-8580, ext. 1540 or 202-692-1540.

        Since Returned Volunteer Services is unable to release any personal
        contact information (phone numbers, emails, etc.) I will pass your
        information and email on the Post Services Medical Office this
        afternoon. Someone from that department will contact you directly.

        Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

        Regards,

        Clare M. Jensen
        Office of Returned Volunteer Services
        1111 20th Street, NW