Letter...

  • krcorwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 5:27 PM
      I got my Certified letter today. I didn't view it as particularly
      threatening. OWCP just bought me a replacement wheelchair a year ago
      and I'm awaiting for pre-approval to get some repairs done, but I've
      been dealing with these people for a very long time (my injury date
      was 10/28/1971 in India-109). I was medi-vacced back to the states via
      military transport and was in Federal Medical custody (Navy and USPS
      hospitals)for the 2 1/2 years after the injury so they'd have had a
      hard time denying the source of my injuries. Thank God for extensive
      documentation.