Welcome

  • owcp2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2004
      A big welcome to Nancy and Heidi. When we reach some sort
      of 'critical mass'--it's just the 3 of us at the moment--we can
      figure out what to do with this group!

      Kevin
    • Heidi Fassnacht
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2004
        Thanks Kevin!

        FYI: I e-mailed the information regarding this
        listserve to fellow RPCVs that I know who I thought
        might be interested. So hopefully we'll have a few
        more folks on board soon! I'm really excited about
        this listserve and its potential. Thanks again Kevin
        for setting things up!

        :) Heidi

        --- owcp2004 <rpcv@...> wrote:
        > A big welcome to Nancy and Heidi. When we reach
        > some sort
        > of 'critical mass'--it's just the 3 of us at the
        > moment--we can
        > figure out what to do with this group!
        >
        > Kevin

        =====
        "In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy." John Sawhill

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • owcp2004
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 17, 2004
          Thanks again, Heidi.

          I encourage everyone here to get the word out about our Yahoo!
          group. The more members we have, the greater the chance that we'll
          be able to get someone's--anyone's!--attention.

          Kevin