Re: [owcp] how is everyone?

  • Kaericsson@cs.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 14, 2006
      Life is good. Life is wonderful. Let's keep it, for that matter.

      Kriste
      Paraguay 87-88

      In a message dated 6/12/06 10:58:16 PM Central Daylight Time,

      << Subj: Re: [owcp] how is everyone?
      Date: 6/12/06 10:58:16 PM Central Daylight Time
      From: krcorwin@... (Kurt Corwin)
      Sender: owcp@yahoogroups.com
      To: owcp@yahoogroups.com

      Still here, thanks for asking.
      Kurt Corwin
      San Francisco
      India - 1970-1971
      Tonga 1976-1977

    • susan murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 15, 2006

        I am still in Oregon and doing as well as expected.  I returned to work part time so I consider that a lot of progress. I continue to deal and cope with the DOL.

        Take care,

        Sue, Estonia '99-2000

        From: FourDirect@...
        To: owcp@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [owcp] how is everyone?
        Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:50:34 EDT

        Hello group,

        Just seeing if everyone is still out there and how you are.

        Nancy Tongue
        NYC
        (Chile 1980-82)

        FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar Get it now!