Nancy's old OWCP website

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2004
      Hi all,

      I went to a community college in 1999 to learn how to do web design (I've since forgotten) and the project I did in order to try to find folks like us can be found at:

      http://www.members.aol.com/rpcvhealth

      It was done in 1999 and I didn't know it was even still out there and the info is dated but if you want to get a better sense of me, that's a good place to start! Some it might be interesting. I tried to make it a bit fun.

      SPECIAL NOTE TO JAN: I've tried emailing and faxing the RPCV with a similar issue as yours who has managed to get what he needs from the USDOL and finally tonight reached an answering machine for him out West. I've left a message asking if I could send him your email and if and when I hear I'll send it to him and see if he'll contact you, okay? He's a private guy and has been through helll and fought so hard to "correct" the system and now I think he's just trying to live his life but he's a great guy and if you're patient, I think he may have some great help for you. Just wanted you to know that I'm really working on this for you.

      In the meantime, all my bills since Sept have just been rejected and I'm feeling as if I'm slipping through the cracks, myself. But my dad in Florida is very ill and I'm leaving in a day to be with my parents and won't be back and dealing with this stuff until next week.

      NOTE TO HEIDI: I am utterly embarrassed that I told you that Kevin is in VT when he's in NH. I must sound like all those people in the East who when I lived in AZ always confused AZ, NM and CA and all the people out there who think that NY is next to Maine and that I can go there for lunch. Anyway, I know full well where both VT and NH are and I'm sorry that I misguided you about Kevin's whereabouts! Sorry to you, too Kevin!