Re: [owcp] Dear Group

  • Donald Weaks
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
      I live in Florida! My opinion is that any meeting with
      any PC admin is going to be a waste of time, they want
      your problems to go away as in "you never existed."
      --- FourDirect@... wrote:

      > To the gang,
      >
      > I'm wondering if any of you out there live in NYC as
      > the National RPCV group
      > is having a meeting here this week and Kevin Quigley
      > as well as the current PC
      > director are going to be there. Kevin knows of our
      > plight and the director
      > doesn't seem to care and has never replied to any of
      > my queries, unlike other
      > directors who are concerned but don't do anything.
      >
      > I'd like to go to the meeting and would love it if
      > someone would join me just
      > to remind the powers that be that we're out here.
      > But it's hard to always go
      > to bat alone.
      >
      > Nancy Tongue
      > NYC

      HELP FIGHT HIV and AIDS in AFRICA. Vist our website at www.aedtogo.org and make a tax deductible contribution to: Hope Through Health, PO Box 605, Medway, MA 02053-0605

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Donald Weaks
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
        I'm interested in who shorted my message and left all
        the meat out of it?