Dear Group

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
      To the gang,

      I'm wondering if any of you out there live in NYC as the National RPCV group is having a meeting here this week and Kevin Quigley as well as the current PC director are going to be there. Kevin knows of our plight and the director doesn't seem to care and has never replied to any of my queries, unlike other directors who are concerned but don't do anything.

      I'd like to go to the meeting and would love it if someone would join me just to remind the powers that be that we're out here. But it's hard to always go to bat alone.

      Nancy Tongue
      NYC
    • Donald Weaks
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
        I live in Florida! My opinion is that any meeting with
        any PC admin is going to be a waste of time, they want
        your problems to go away as in "you never existed."
        --- FourDirect@... wrote:

        > To the gang,
        >
        > I'm wondering if any of you out there live in NYC as
        > the National RPCV group
        > is having a meeting here this week and Kevin Quigley
        > as well as the current PC
        > director are going to be there. Kevin knows of our
        > plight and the director
        > doesn't seem to care and has never replied to any of
        > my queries, unlike other
        > directors who are concerned but don't do anything.
        >
        > I'd like to go to the meeting and would love it if
        > someone would join me just
        > to remind the powers that be that we're out here.
        > But it's hard to always go
        > to bat alone.
        >
        > Nancy Tongue
        > NYC

        HELP FIGHT HIV and AIDS in AFRICA. Vist our website at www.aedtogo.org and make a tax deductible contribution to: Hope Through Health, PO Box 605, Medway, MA 02053-0605

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Donald Weaks
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
          I'm interested in who shorted my message and left all
          the meat out of it?