Re: [owcp] lawyer?

  • Donald Weaks
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 15, 2006
      You are absolutely correct, I talked to a workers'
      comp lawyer last week and he just shrugged his
      shoulders saying if you don't have a doctor willing to
      go to bat for you it is a lost cause with the DOL, I
      got the same sort of response when I talked to the
      lawyers that work for the Office of Inspector General,
      basically they ended up telling me they work to
      protect the Peace Corps and not former volunteers and
      if I had a problem go find a lawyer.

      HELP FIGHT HIV and AIDS in AFRICA. Vist our website at www.aedtogo.org and make a tax deductible contribution to: Hope Through Health, PO Box 605, Medway, MA 02053-0605

      http://mail.yahoo.com