Sue and Jan

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2004
      Sue, Jan,

      I would follow Kevin's thoughts and like he has said, during Democratic periods Peace Corps is more receptive but I have sent copies of my material to the following there:

      Steve Weinberg, MD
      US Peace Corps
      Acting Director of Volunteer Support
      1111 20th St., NW
      Washington, DC 20526

      and additionally to:

      Linda Donnelly, RN, Peace Corps
      Post Service Unit
      1111 20th St. NW (5th Fl)
      Washington, DC 20526

      In my experience, phone calls do little except to agitate everyone. It seems easier to keep emotion out of things to put it all in writing so I'd send your requests to Linda and a copy to Steve as listed above. There are still there and sometimes do help.

      Jan, my email to the RPCV with the eye problem was returned but I'm going to a copy place today to see if I can fax him, okay? I'm going to send him your email.