thoughts are with you

  • Heidi Fassnacht
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
      Felicia,

      My prayers are with you too. You sound like an
      incredibly strong person. Good for you for being able
      to keep your head up and to find happiness among the
      thorns.

      Heidi

      "In the end, our society will be defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy." John Sawhill

      http://mail.yahoo.com