Re: [owcp] An unusual experience...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      That is interesting. The only other info I have is that
      the one time my case worker was taking months to get back
      to me, the nurse assigned to me was able to call the case
      worker's supervisor. I don't know how one does this, but
      apparently it is possible. Also, last time I spoke to my
      newest case worker, he said that they use a third party
      billing handler, ACS. It is possible for providers to
      send in a request for "prior authorization", which makes
      billing for things like CAT scans easier. I also know
      that there is a website that a doctor can use to become a
      provider with ACS. Hope all this random info helps
      someone. -- Felicia