FYI to the recent RPCVs

  • lajarvis78
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hey all!
      Like all you I got out and doctor's bills, not quite as high as some
      of you, but at the highest I had around $4K (just the amount I paid
      out of pocket before I was fully accepted for workers comp). DOL
      refused to pay for a big chunk of these, so I complained to PC. I
      guess there is kind of an unwritten rule that if your expenses are
      within 6 months of med sep or COS that PC can pay for bills that DOL
      won't. I'm happy to report that all my bills have been paid...now
      if I can only figure out what is truly wrong and feel better things
      will be great!

      : )

      Hope this helps any new RPCVs!

      One last word of advice...be patient and jump through all there
      hoops! It took about 10 months and tons of paperwork, sometimes the
      same paperwork submitted many times. It wasn't easy, but in the end
      it payed off! Good luck!

      --LJ