Request for suggestions for Rep. Oberstar

  • Kaericsson@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2005

      Alana Peterson, assistant to U.S. Congressman James Oberstar, has offered to
      put together a list of our concerns with OWCP to present to Oberstar early
      next week. Those of you interested, if you could each send me 3 to 4 short
      bulleted concerns by Sunday, I will compile a list for her and get them to her by
      Monday.

      Or, better yet, you can send them directly to her, but make 'em short and
      sweet, like a roasted chestnut. We don't want to overwhelm her. Her email address
      is copied above.
      (alana.petersen@...)

      Oberstar is the Congressman from Minnesota.

      Thanks muchly.

      Kriste Ericsson
      Paraguay 87-88