Re: [owcp] making a feca claim

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2005
      I'd suggest calling the Peace Corps's post service medical
      unit and asking for their information packet on filing a
      worker's comp claim. It covers most things. -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2005
        Yes, that is exactly what you have to do. Yes, it is a
        long process. Since you already have insurance, they may
        be able to cover some of it. -- Felicia