Re: [owcp] Fwd: medical evaluations...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2004
      Pattie,

      I think your first inquiry should be made to the Peace Corps Medical Office.
      If I remember correctly, Peace Corps was responsible for my initial stateside
      medical evaluation, then after my medical condition (asthma) was confirmed, the
      Medical Office helped me initiate the OWCP claims process.

      Hope this helps.

      Kevin