Re: [owcp] Help & Guidance Requested Regarding Filing OWCP

  • Scott & Melody Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2005
      Yes, I have an attorney.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Felicia
      Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [owcp] Help & Guidance Requested Regarding Filing OWCP

      Please tell me you have seen a lawyer about this.  -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
        My response about the lawyer was less for owcp and more
        because having to quit your job because someone is
        hassling you sounds like it is probably a legal matter.
        -- Felicia

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
          In a message dated 9/15/2005 3:42:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, felicia@... writes:

          My response about the lawyer was less for owcp and more
          because having to quit your job because someone is
          hassling you sounds like it is probably a legal matter.
          -- Felicia

          Felicia,
          Yes, you are right about that. Didn't mean to dismiss the idea!