Re: [owcp] Help & Guidance Requested Regarding Filing OWCP

  • Scott & Melody Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2005
      Yes, I have an attorney.
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Felicia
      Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:43 PM
      Subject: Re: [owcp] Help & Guidance Requested Regarding Filing OWCP

      Please tell me you have seen a lawyer about this.  -- Felicia

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 14, 2005
        I've never found a lawyer who knew as much as I did. Has anyone found that a useful route or a good lawyer re: OWCP? Just curious.

        Nancy
      • Donald Weaks
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
          Great question, let me know what you find.

          Visit our website at www.aedtogo.org or make your tax deductible contribution to: Hope through Health, PO Box 605, Medway, MA 02053-0605

          http://mail.yahoo.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
            My response about the lawyer was less for owcp and more
            because having to quit your job because someone is
            hassling you sounds like it is probably a legal matter.
            -- Felicia

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 15, 2005
              In a message dated 9/15/2005 3:42:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, felicia@... writes:

              My response about the lawyer was less for owcp and more
              because having to quit your job because someone is
              hassling you sounds like it is probably a legal matter.
              -- Felicia

              Felicia,
              Yes, you are right about that. Didn't mean to dismiss the idea!