Re: 7 down, 3+ to go

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
      Jan,

      Oops, my mistake. I think you did tell me that you were on board. In
      fact, when I compiled the list, I was surprised that Massachusetts
      wasn't represented. Now it is, and that's great!

      Kevin

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
        Looks like we're getting a good cross-section represented! Great!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 23, 2005
          Yes, we're up to 10 now, and I believe that everyone is from a
          different state. I will try to get the second, and possibly final,
          draft of the letter done this week. As soon as it's ready, I will post
          it in our files section.