not medivaced

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2005
      Dear All,

      I wasn't medevaced. Sure wish I had been as I hear that process does go fairly smoothly. Unfortunately for many of us who have illnesses manifest after our return we are put on the defensive and made to fend for ourselves. Peace Corps takes NO responsibility and most of us in this situation have had no help in any way in the long process. This, despite proving that our illnesses were Peace Corps related. I guess for me that is where the greatest lack in accountability from Peace Corps lies.