Re: [owcp] 7 down, 3+ to go

  • Janice Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
      Jan Williams

      > Seven group members have signaled their intention to sign the letter
      > to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections. If you haven't
      > responded, are you willing to sign your name on the dotted line? If
      > not, why?
      >
      > The following zip codes and states are currently represented:
      >
      > 03741 (New Hampshire)
      >
      > 05055 (Vermont)
      >
      > 10128 (New York)
      >
      > 55102 (Minnesota)
      >
      > 80442 (Colorado)
      >
      > 94107 (California)
      >
      > 97005 (Oregon)
      >
      > Thanks - Kevin

      I believe I wrote that I would be happy to sign your letter. My zip
      code is 01571.

      Jan Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
        Jan,

        Oops, my mistake. I think you did tell me that you were on board. In
        fact, when I compiled the list, I was surprised that Massachusetts
        wasn't represented. Now it is, and that's great!

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
          Looks like we're getting a good cross-section represented! Great!

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2005
            Yes, we're up to 10 now, and I believe that everyone is from a
            different state. I will try to get the second, and possibly final,
            draft of the letter done this week. As soon as it's ready, I will post
            it in our files section.