7 down, 3+ to go

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9 1:53 PM
      Seven group members have signaled their intention to sign the letter
      to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections. If you haven't
      responded, are you willing to sign your name on the dotted line? If
      not, why?

      The following zip codes and states are currently represented:

      03741 (New Hampshire)

      05055 (Vermont)

      10128 (New York)

      55102 (Minnesota)

      80442 (Colorado)

      94107 (California)

      97005 (Oregon)

      Thanks - Kevin
    • Janice Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9 8:32 PM
        Jan Williams

        > Seven group members have signaled their intention to sign the letter
        > to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections. If you haven't
        > responded, are you willing to sign your name on the dotted line? If
        > not, why?
        >
        > The following zip codes and states are currently represented:
        >
        > 03741 (New Hampshire)
        >
        > 05055 (Vermont)
        >
        > 10128 (New York)
        >
        > 55102 (Minnesota)
        >
        > 80442 (Colorado)
        >
        > 94107 (California)
        >
        > 97005 (Oregon)
        >
        > Thanks - Kevin

        I believe I wrote that I would be happy to sign your letter. My zip
        code is 01571.

        Jan Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10 4:03 AM
          Jan,

          Oops, my mistake. I think you did tell me that you were on board. In
          fact, when I compiled the list, I was surprised that Massachusetts
          wasn't represented. Now it is, and that's great!

          Kevin

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10 10:01 PM
            Looks like we're getting a good cross-section represented! Great!

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23 6:39 AM
              Yes, we're up to 10 now, and I believe that everyone is from a
              different state. I will try to get the second, and possibly final,
              draft of the letter done this week. As soon as it's ready, I will post
              it in our files section.