Re: [owcp] Hello

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2004
      John,

      Just curious about how you found out about our new group?

      I was a PCV in Chile (1980-82) and after returning to the US found I had contracted bovine TB in the lymph nodes along with meningitis and some parasites. Anyway, I was sick for years before getting a diagnosis and am left with ongoing problems and a subsequent autoimmune disease process. I've done numerous congressional investigations through the years, have literally 5 legal size filing cabinets filled with my USDOL correspondence and have been put on the defensive for every bill every step of the way. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes not. But usually it takes nearly 8-9 tries to get each bill paid.

      And yes, always keep copies, always send things certified! But it all gets tiring, expensive and old!

      Thanks for hooking up and keep us posted.

      I am so glad that your claim was reopened without incidence. Was this recently? And are you feeling all right? Stay in touch, okay?

      Best,
      Nancy Tongue
      NYC