Subcommittee Letter - Progress to Date

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:07 AM
      At the risk of being redundant (and consequently annoying), the draft
      letter in three different formats can be found in our files section.
      If you are having trouble accessing the letter, please let me know and
      I'll email it to you.

      To date, I've heard from seven individuals, six of whom have signalled
      their intention to sign the letter. I will rewrite the letter, trying
      to incorporate everyone's suggestions, when the total number of signers
      reaches 10.

      If you have comments about the letter or wish to sign on, please let me
      know. Thanks.