Re: Subcommittee Letter

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005
      I assume that people in this group either know what PCMO is or will ask.

      In the letter, however, I made no such assumption. I tried to use the
      full name of agencies at least once before referring to them by
      abbreviation. If I slipped up, please let me know.

      Kevin

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, FourDirect@a... wrote:
      > Do you think that everyone knows who the PCMO (Peace Corps Medical
      Office)
      > is? I know that I had major problems with them in the early years and
      that many
      > of our problems begin due to lack of support by the Peace Corps.
      Maybe it is
      > just that many of us have moved on to where we are now stuck with
      OWCP. But

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005
        Nancy and Felicia,

        I'd be happy to add another line about PCMO and how it fails RPCVs.
        Would you care to take a stab at the wording? I'd appreciate it.
        Thanks.