Re: [owcp] Re: Subcommittee Letter

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
      I totally agree with that. I had to deal with all kinds
      of BS from them. Also, does the letter explain what PCMO
      means? I didn't remember seeing it and Peace Corps
      abbreviations are notoriously difficult for outsiders. --
      Felicia

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005
        I assume that people in this group either know what PCMO is or will ask.

        In the letter, however, I made no such assumption. I tried to use the
        full name of agencies at least once before referring to them by
        abbreviation. If I slipped up, please let me know.

        Kevin

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005
          Nancy and Felicia,

          I'd be happy to add another line about PCMO and how it fails RPCVs.
          Would you care to take a stab at the wording? I'd appreciate it.
          Thanks.