reeder letter?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2005

      I don't think I saw that letter. Where is it again despite knowing that it isn't a point you were bringing up - but now I'm curious. I'd hate to depend on the VA for anything having seen my father, a WWII veteran battle that to only minimal avail!

      Felicia,
      Glad you're a member of our group now! Thanks for participating.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 30, 2005
        The letter written by Mr. Reeder is in our message area:

        It's message #179 and is entitled something like, "more interesting
        reading..."