Re: [owcp] Re: Draft Letter to the House Subcommittee on Workforce Protections

  • Jennifer Giacomini
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2005

      I think the letter is fantastic.  It clearly states the issues that I have experienced with OWCP, while providing a feasible inquiry into the problem.  I'm still in the stage of constantly discussing with OWCP my application and why I deserve to be paid for my medical bills; and I've gotten nowhere in about 1 year.  Very frustrating.  So, I will be happy to have my name on that document.

      Thank you for all your effort in completing this!!!

      Jennifer Giacomini
      RPCV Togo '99-'01
      Fraser, CO  80442

      Discover Yahoo!