Re: Not so many successes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005

      I'm sorry to hear that. At least Senator Schumer's office is
      sticking with you. That's a lot more than you can say for Senator
      Clinton.

      Saying one thing and doing another is an endemic problem with OWCP.
      I don't understand how the agency and its employees--from claims
      examiner to district director--can get away with lying to us.

      Kevin

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, FourDirect@a... wrote:
      > I have to say that very recently I am NOT reporting successes.
      Actually, just