Re: Kevin Quigley's email

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005

      A couple of asides to message 161:

      In addition to inviting Mr. Quigley, I have forwarded a couple of
      messages from this Yahoo! Group to him so that he can see for himself
      that several of us would like him to join and participate. I'm trying
      to be persuasive without being obnoxious (I know I don't like having
      my inbox cluttered with unwanted emails).

      If NPCA were to actively pursue the issue of poor service that we
      receive from PCMO, OWCP, ACS, etc., then I would probably rejoin the
      association. I didn't let my membership lapse over workers'
      compensation issues, but having some help in that arena would be a
      tangible enough benefit for me to reach for my checkbook.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2005

        So glad that you have sent KQ some of our emails.