Not so many successes

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005
      I have to say that very recently I am NOT reporting successes. Actually, just the opposite. My approved meds just got "dropped" out of the system, again and it just took Senator Schumer's office four tries to retroactively have my physical therapy approved and after I've submitted the HCFA forms in excess of 10 times it usually only takes congress two tries to get things approved so things for me have been slipping again.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005

        I'm sorry to hear that. At least Senator Schumer's office is
        sticking with you. That's a lot more than you can say for Senator
        Clinton.

        Saying one thing and doing another is an endemic problem with OWCP.
        I don't understand how the agency and its employees--from claims
        examiner to district director--can get away with lying to us.

        Kevin