legal

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19 4:48 PM
      Sue/Kevin,

      Sue, there is a lawyer that I dealt with about 8 yrs ago who is in Seattle. It would take some doing to find his info but he deals with OWCP. Ultimately at that time he felt that I had already done more than he could accomplish but he was a good guy. Do you want me to try to dig him up?

      In the meantime, I'm getting nowhere with Hillary Clinton's office, can't get any response from my regional office, am getting no bills paid since Sept with ACS and since they inadvertently "changed" my diagnosis am getting really frantic. Since I'm on my 9th week of a serious sinus infection which has flard up all my underlying stuff and then gotten bronchitis (for the 3rd time and now a stomach flu) it is hard to fight but like you, Kevin, I get a bit frantic when I don't have a sense of control over what is going on.

      Apropos of that, when I tried to get a new med approved and my pharmacy turned it down, they referred me to Working Rx in Salt Lake, the folks who do the Rx stuff for OWCP in recent years. I talked to a great guy there who said that since they have had to deal with ACS in Sept that they have lost tens of millions of dollars and that they are not renewing their contract. They said that ACS has only been contracted by USDOL for one year! That was interesting news to me and also very validating. It's good in the sense that things can get better and bad because just when we all figure out how to get anything paid then we might have a whole new ball of worms to deal with.

      Okay. Off to rest a bit.