Quigley

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005
      In a message dated 6/20/2005 8:31:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, therifi@... writes:

      Please add Kevin F. F. Quigley at president@... to the group.  He just
      sent a letter asking us to support NPCA.  Let's ask him to support us.
      Advocacy is one of their goals.

      Jan Williams

      Jan,

      Very good idea about including Kevin Q at the RPCV office in our list. I have written him and his predecessors before to no avail and got utterly disgusted with the team they have had. But maybe now he is really trying. I wrote him when I got his request for help recently telling him what I have been through and that I couldn't help anyone unless they helped me. So, your idea is very good. I'm just plain worn out from my 21 year struggle and have no fight left anymore. All my energy goes to trying to stay as well as possible and not end up in a shelter. I have energy to pursue is press at some point through because our plight must be made public.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2005

        I hadn't realized that you had written to Kevin Quigley. Did you get
        any response at all?

        Kevin