New file uploaded to owcp

  • owcp@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16, 2005
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
      group.

      File : /subcommittee.doc
      Uploaded by : owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
      Description : Draft of Letter to Subcommittee on Workforce Protections

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
    • owcp@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
        group.

        File : /oig_report.pdf
        Uploaded by : owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
        Description : Peace Corps OIG, Semiannual Report to Congress, October 1, 2006 � March 31, 2007

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 13, 2007
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
          group.

          File : /gao_report.pdf
          Uploaded by : owcp2004 <rpcv@...>
          Description : GAO Report: Long-Needed Improvements to Volunteers' Health Care System (NSIAD-91-213 July 3, 1991)

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
            group.

            File : /senators.txt
            Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
            Description : Email Addresses for U.S. Senators

            You can access this file at the URL:

            Regards,

            owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
          • Sue T
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
              I hate to say this but this list of senators is dated:
              Bob Graham has not been a FL senator for a few years
              or more -- at least I believe as soon as I moved to FL
              he quit back in '03.

              If you want email contact (or snail mail/phone for
              that matter) go to senate.gov and navigate. It's a
              pretty intuitive site for finding ways to contact your
              senators.

              I hope everyone is feeling healthy today.

              Cheers.

              Sue

              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 6, 2007
                Hi Sue,

                You're right; that's a dated list. I'll try to find an updated one.

                Senate.gov is a good resource (I use it all the time). However, it's
                not a good site for finding email addresses for Senators and their
                key staff. The trend is to direct you to a web form for submitting
                comments. What you're not told is, your submission often gets
                deleted if your form shows an out of state address.

                Kevin

              • owcp@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 4, 2007
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the owcp
                  group.

                  File : /gregg_owcp_083007.pdf
                  Uploaded by : owcp2004 <owcp2004@...>
                  Description : Letter to Senator Judd Gregg - 8/30/07

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
                    I'm a bit internet illiterate but I don't seem to know how to get onto Yahoo. Do I have to have an account?

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 15, 2008
                      Thanks for the info for the ID info

                    • Q83646@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                        Yes Nancy, just sign up onto www.yahoo.com - go to Groups - enter OWCP and walla, there you are. And by the way, the yes has nothing to do with you being Internet illiterate, but signing up to Yahoo....

                        Ahhh, political transparency, lol...have a great day.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 16, 2008
                          I called Senator Dodd's office and spoke with a POC. What a waste of time. By the way, this site is for PC Volunteers who have OWCP issues ONLY? If so...drop me. I need to talk to others in the OWCP debacle who want to, together, make DOL accountable for wrongful termination of benefits.