Letter from the Office...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      Kevin, Doug, Heidi and everyone,

      Yes, I received one. Had to wait in a long line in the PO to even pick it up as it was certified. I found it downright and utterly insulting. I think we all need to pool together and take issue with the fact that the Peace Corps is willing to help fight fraud when it is in their best interest but not when their own former employees are being taken advantage of. I have been much too angry to write a proper letter just now. I absolutely plan to work on one and will share my thoughts with all of you when I do. I don't intend to let this one slide without my comments back to the Peace Corps. I can't even count how many letters I have sent them certified and not to which they have NEVER responded. Actually, Susan Gambino in the early 1990's was a great advocate for us there but since her, no one.

      Thanks for commenting folks.