Re: RPCV

  • owcp2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19 1:02 PM
      Hi Sue, and welcome.

      This group was Nancy's idea (a great one, I might add), and I was happy
      to set it up.

      Like Nancy, I'm not sure if it's worth following the legal path, but I
      would never dissuade anyone from exploring that option. There must be
      a lawyer in Oregon who takes federal workers' comp cases. Have you
      contacted your local and state bar associations for referrals?

      On a related note, I was speaking with a lawyer friend of mine a couple
      of days ago. She mentioned a class action lawsuit as an option for
      down the road. The drawback is that one must exhaust all
      administrative remedies before it's possible to sue OWCP.

      Kevin