Re: [owcp] Re: ACS or Lockheed Martin?

    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2005

      I congratulate you for standing up! I'm not saying that any of this really works. And naturally, today there was a message on my machine from Senator Schumer's office saying that they were still having trouble getting retroactive approval for a physical therapy series of treatments from Dec-April. It was already pre-approved so here I go again.... I spoke too soon the other day....

      Hey, down the road I'd be happy to get back in touch with the NBC correspondent who actually contacted me a couple of years ago about doing a story about RPCV's and all this OWCP nonsense and headaches we endure. I couldn't follow up back then because I was really sick and just in survival mode but I'd be interested to try to work on that again in a couple of months if we can get a group together. At the time she said that she'd like to have a handful of really legitimate people with tough struggles who had hit repeated walls.

      Anyway Kevin, I hadn't known about the Lockheed buyout but it just doesn't surprise me one bit.

      Heidi, how are you doing and how has your move worked out? I miss everyone.