New District Director - Boston Area Office

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      The Boston Area Office has a new district director. Her name is Carol
      Adams, and this was her second day on the job.

      I encourage everyone who has a problem with the Boston Area Office to
      write her a letter outlining the problem. If she gets enough letters
      early in her tenure, perhaps she'll figure out that there is a
      customer service issue.

      If you need additional contact information, please feel free to
      contact me.