318Re: Vocational rehab

  • krcorwin
    Nov 10, 2006
      Hi Ronnie, I'm Kurt.
      I did Voc Rehab in the mkid 90's. The evaluation and recmmendation
      process is absurdly expensiv e and nolt at all helpful, but the
      training money is real. As long as you jump through the necessary
      hoops to get past the contracters that are meant to recommend a course
      of training for you. Play their games, take their sorry ass little
      tests, but be certain that you've done your homework and you'll get
      the training you want and need.

      --- In owcp@yahoogroups.com, "Ronnie" <Bearcatback1@...> wrote:
      > Hi my name is Ronnie and I've been dealing with an on the job injury
      > and owcp for 27 months. Has anyone ever dealt with vocational
      > rehabilitation?
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic